Our Content Is Copyrighted
The content on this site is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and is the property of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and/or the providers of the content under license. Copyrights for information included on this site may also be held by one or more of Bluetooth SIG member companies. "Content" means any information, mode of expression, or other materials and services found on www.bluetooth.org, including, but not limited to, message boards, chats, software, textual content, graphics, and any and all other information and tools found on the site.
This website contains Bluetooth SIG documents, software, online applications, graphics and pictures ("Availables"). The website is subject to change at any time at the discretion of Bluetooth SIG and without prior written notice. By being a user of www.bluetooth.org, you receive a non-exclusive, free of charge and personal license to use and print any Bluetooth SIG document found on this website. Such license does not include any Bluetooth SIG pictures and any software, online applications, graphics and/or pictures published on third party websites that may be accessed via hypertext link through this website. You may not alter, change, modify or adapt this website or any Bluetooth Availables in any way.
Each user account must be connected to an individual and include personal contact information. As a user, you agree to use www.bluetooth.org for lawful purposes only. You further agree that you will not use or allow others to use your www.bluetooth.org membership to:
- Post or transmit any content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or that which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Post or transmit any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Post, transmit, or link to any sexually explicit material;
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- Intentionally violate any law or regulation while accessing and using our site;
- Intentionally violate the laws, rules, and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the national or other securities exchanges, especially and including the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security;
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
BLUETOOTH SIG MAY, AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, REMOVE ANY POST OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE.
As a user of www.bluetooth.org, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bluetooth SIG from any actions, claims, proceedings, or liabilities arising out of a violation of these terms and conditions. You are personally responsible for all statements, posts, transmissions, links, or other acts committed with your user name and password. Do not disclose your password to anybody. If it has been lost or stolen, please
advise us immediately.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
While Bluetooth SIG has made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this website is both accurate and comprehensive, some of the information is provided to Bluetooth SIG by third parties. Bluetooth SIG is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. In case of discrepancies in the translated versions of this website, the English version supersedes all others. All information in this site is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Bluetooth SIG, its members, or its partners, agents or employees be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information contained in this site or for any consequential, special or similar damages arising therefrom.
Bluetooth SIG makes no representations or warranties that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free. Further, Bluetooth SIG makes no representations or warranties for the Availables on the website, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Bluetooth SIG be liable for loss or damages arising from the use of this website or for the use of Availables on this website.
This Legal Notice is based on the terms and conditions outlined above and is governed by the laws of the State of Delaware. By accessing the content of this website, any and all users or members agree that any and all disputes arising out of this Notice will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Delaware. If you have any questions about this Legal Notice, please
The Bluetooth word, mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Any and all other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. For guidance on the proper use for member companies of the Bluetooth trademarks, please review the
© Bluetooth SIG, Inc. 2003-2013.