Take Your Membership to a New Level
When you become an Associate member, you will join hundreds of the world's most successful companies in developing and influencing Bluetooth technology.
Learn how to upgrade today.
- Grow your business and influence the direction of Bluetooth technology through strategic participation in Bluetooth SIG working groups and committees
- Gain early access to new Bluetooth specifications
- Promote your products and company via speaking opportunities at global industry events
- Have an opportunity to serve as Associate Member Director on the Bluetooth SIG Board of Directors
- Have an opportunity to gain a voting seat on the Bluetooth Architectural Review Board (BARB) if you are elected a BARB councilor
Network and Collaborate with Industry Leaders
- Engage with your customers and market peers in Bluetooth SIG forums and events
- Participate with other industry leaders on Bluetooth SIG committees and groups
- Strengthen your reputation as an expert on Bluetooth technology
Enjoy Substantial Savings
- Listing Fees: 50% discount ($4,000 USD savings)
- Regulatory Database: Free access to the Bluetooth Regulatory Database ($2,500 USD)
- UnPlugFest Events: Discount on Bluetooth UnPlugFest participation
- Industry Events: Discounted delegate fees for Bluetooth World
- Industry research: Free and discounted access to industry research from ABI Research
- Discounts on protocol analyzers from Ellisys and Frontline
For a full listing of Associate benefits, visit our
Member Benefits page.
Sample Business Case
See specific examples on
the financial benefits of Bluetooth SIG Associate-level membership.
Associate member fees
The fee for Associate membership is determined by your company’s annual revenue*:
Small Associate: If your company’s annual revenue is less than $100 million USD, the Associate membership fee is $7,500 USD per year
Large Associate: If your company’s annual revenue is greater than $100 million USD, the Associate membership fee is $35,000 USD per year
Step to upgrade
- Request an invoice for the Associate fee from the Bluetooth SIG
Small Associate: You are required to provide documentation showing your company’s total gross revenue* for the previous year or most recent accounting period. Send directly to your regional manager or to
Format MUST be one of the following:
- Tax documents which show total annual revenue
- Yearly Profit and Loss Report/Statement – must be verified and signed by certified accountant
- Report or letter which verifies total annual revenue is below $100M USD – must be provided on accounting firm’s letterhead and verified and signed by certified accountant, and must include official link to accounting firm’s website
- Published Annual Report
Large Associate: If your company belongs in the large category, send a request for an upgrade invoice to your regional manager or
- We will issue your company the correct Associate fee invoice and email it to you
- Upon receipt of the invoice, submit payment by wire transfer or company check. Payment details are provided on the invoice
- Once we have received your payment, we will upgrade your company membership to the Associate level and notify you by email
Please note that Associate membership runs for a 12-month period, not calendar year. Associate membership does not renew automatically. Associate members must request a renewal invoice prior to their renewal date. Small Associates also need to submit annual revenue verification prior to renewal.
*Company financial documents are handled with strict confidentiality, and are only used for verification. The documents will be deleted after the verification process.